1. No cooking is allowed in cabins other than in The Cottage and in The Terrace. The use of cooking appliances/camp type stoves is permitted in the pavilion and picnic areas only.
2. Grilling/campfires are allowed only in designated areas. Park style grills and campfire rings are provided throughout the grounds.
3. No smoking on the property.
4. There are four additional fees that may be charged to the credit card, which are separate from the security deposit. 1) A minimum $200.00 fee will be charged if there is any evidence that the smoke-free policy has been violated. 2) A minimum $200.00 fee will be charged if there is any evidence that an undeclared pet was in the cabin. 3) A $30 fee will be charged if the HVAC Remote is broken or removed from the cabin. 4) A $10 fee will be charged if keys are lost or not returned at check-out.
5. Children are to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
6. River hours are from dawn to dusk each day.
7. Quiet hours are from 11:00pm-7:00am. Please be respectful and mindful of those guests in tents.
8. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
9. Put any campfire completely out before leaving the fire pit.
10. Any violations to this agreement or to Gold River Camp, LLC's rules/policies may result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all deposits and payments.
Within 5 Days of reservation date: No refunds will be given for any payment/deposit amount, if the reservation is cancelled within five (5) days of reservation or only partially used.
More than ten (10) days prior to the reservation will result in a gift card for future use.
More than thirty (30) days prior to the reservation will result in 75% refunded to the original payment (or a gift card for 100% of the value, client’s choice).
No exceptions - we suggest trip insurance if you are concerned with the need to cancel last minute.
All reservations are subject to Gold River's Rental Agreement and you will be asked to sign and provide cc info for incidentals after booking. To view a copy of our rental agreement, click here.
You are more than welcome to drive your vehicle to your cabin to unload your luggage. Once you are unloaded, we ask that you kindly move you vehicle to the designated parking lot to the right of the entrance. Thank you for understanding and please lock your vehicle and take important belongings with you; Gold River Camp is not responsible for items left in your vehicle.
We know that sometimes you have to be connected so we are proud to offer strong wifi through Starlink Satellite.
We do suggest pre-downloading shows or podcasts as multiple guests trying to stream simultaneously could disrupt service.
*Cell Service is also limited to T-Mobile exclusively. Most phone carriers will allow for wifi calling.